Tribo 550 series was specifically developed for the fast paced multiple coating job or in-house coating center where speed of process change over is key to higher utilizations. With up to 6 source positions high value small batch complex multi layer or combinatorial process are simplified. The Tribo series is flexible and highly configurable and upgradeable to cover the full range of standard tribological al coatings.
- Vertical Batch – Single or double door
Optimized Coating Area
- 550mm Height
- 550mm Diameter
- Rotating 2-3 axis tooling with bias power
High Power Linear Planar Sources Patented Magnetron Cathodes – Patented target clamping, cathode cooling and magnetic array design allow for sputtering rates that are 50% higher than our competitors with an unmatched maximum power density of 500 watts per square inch.
Coating Method Options
- Patented high power density (up to 30Wcm-2), unbalanced or balanced magnetrons
- Linear or Circular Cathodic Arc
- DC, Pulsed DC, AC, RF & HIPIMS Sputter operation.
Typical System Dimensions
- Width – 3.71M (12.16’)
- Depth - 5.8M (17’)
- Height - 2.79M (9.16’)
- Networking Compatible with On-Board Diagnostics