Tribo 960 series is a large format production tool designed specifically for decorative and functional tribological c coatings on large 3D parts such as door hardware, plumbing fixtures and firearms . Up to 6 source positions enable very high deposition rates reducing cycle times and increasing annual system capacity. Tribo series is flexible and highly configurable and upgradeable to cover the full range of standard tribological al coatings.
- Vertical Batch – Single or double door
Optimized Coating Area
- 1200mm Height
- 960mm Diameter
- Rotating 2-3 axis tooling with bias power
High Power Linear Planar Sources Patented Magnetron Cathodes – Patented target clamping, cathode cooling and magnetic array design allow for sputtering rates that are 50% higher than our competitors with an unmatched maximum power density of 500 watts per square inch.
Coating Method Options
- Patented high power density (up to 30Wcm-2), unbalanced or balanced magnetrons
- Linear or Circular Cathodic Arc
- DC, Pulsed DC, AC, RF & HIPIMS Sputter operation.
Typical System Dimensions
- Width – 4.3M (13.8’)
- Depth - 5.0M (16.6’)
- Height – 2.9M (9.2’)
- Networking Compatible with On-Board Diagnostics